Living here is unlike large, corporate facilities:
- The highest staff-to-resident ratio in Greater Baltimore, with 1 caregiver to every 5 residents. Average ratio at other facilities is 1 caregiver for every 15 residents.
- Residents eat 3 home-cooked meals a day, prepared by a personal chef
- Families are welcome to visit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- One-on-one care creates a warm, home-like atmosphere
- We are the opposite of a large impersonal facility that views residents as just a number. You will never feel that your family member is unattended or neglected.
- Proudly operated by an active, hands-on owner
- Learn more about what sets us apart
All residents enjoy a complete package of amenities, including an emergency call system answered immediately, housekeeping, personalized laundry, linen and towel service, multiple activities 7 days a week, weekly on-site worship services and frequent chaplain visits, and 24-hour monitoring by qualified caregivers. Our newly renovated facility features a contemporary, elegant design with an activities room, library, den, and sun porch. It is all on one floor, so no stairs or elevators are required. Be sure to check out the beautiful pictures of our redesigned and redecorated facility.
Many families elect for assisted living when elderly relatives can no longer safely live on their own. At Bel Air Assisted Living, your loved one can enjoy aging in place as our team adapts to changing medical needs; after moving here, moving to another facility is never required. Building upon a tradition of excellence, our top priority is to provide white glove, luxury care to all residents — while creating an environment that nurtures physical, mental, and spiritual individuality. As we say, “We take care of your family like it’s our family.”
If you are thinking about Bel Air Assisted Living, come take a tour. It is free, and there are no obligations. You will be able to meet our staff, and learn more about residential care costs and fees. Even if you are not sure where your loved one wants to live — or if they will live in a facility at all — you can still come come for a visit:
Schedule A Free TourorApply To Live Here